If there are any concerns about the following fees or payment of fees generally, parents are requested to talk to the Pre-school Chairman or Treasurer whose details appear on the display board in the entrance hall of the setting.
Fees are £4.00 per child 3+ per hour. £4.20 per child 2+ per hour.
All three and four year olds are entitled to 15 hours per week of free nursery education for 38 weeks of the year from the term following their third birthday. If parents choose to use funding at Hanney Pre-School they are requested to inform us to make the application on their behalf. If parents wish their child to attend for additional hours they will be charged according to the rates detailed above.
Parents should be aware that we do invite children to move up to the 3-5s sessions immediately following their third birthday, although for some this will mean that there is an interim period before they are eligible for funding and therefore if they chose to take up the place at this point they will be responsible for covering fees until that point at the rate detailed above.
2. Invoicing Fees will be invoiced half-termly in advance. Payment is due within 7 days from receipt of invoice, or the invoice date if later, unless an alternative arrangement is agreed with the Management Committee.
3. Payment can be made in cash or by cheque. Cheques should be made payable to Hanney Pre-school. Alternatively, parents may choose to pay fees directly in to our bank account. The details of which are:
Barclays Bank Plc Account number: 23537846 Sort Code: 20-60-88
Parents are requested to use their child’s name as reference for any payments made in this way.
4. Outstanding fees: If parents have any difficulty at all paying fees, it is essential that parents tell us straight away. We are always happy to discuss the possibility of alternative arrangements with parents in genuine financial difficulties.
a. After 7 days parents will receive an informal written reminder that fees are outstanding.
b. If, after a further 5 days, parents have still not paid their fees, they will receive a formal written reminder and an additional charge of 5% of the outstanding amount will be added to the bill.
c. Should fees continue to be unpaid, we may, regrettably, be forced to offer the child’s place to another on our waiting list. We reserve the rights to ultimately refuse admissions if fees remain unpaid.
If the parent have contacted us already to make alternative arrangements, allowances can be made.
d. If fees are paid following a formal written reminder, the Pre-school reserves the right to request a deposit of £100 to be held as security against future late or non-payment. Any deposit remaining will be refunded on the child leaving the Pre-school, any sums due to the Preschool (e.g. outstanding fees) having first been deducted. The Preschool will be entitled to any interest earned on the deposit.
5. Notice: We plan our staffing levels and set our budget well in advance. In order to operate, we therefore need notice of changes to numbers and thus our income. One half term’s written notice is required of a child leaving the Pre-school or reducing their sessions, otherwise fees in lieu of notice will be charged.
6. Refunds: No refund is made for sickness or absence from the Pre-school.
7. Closure: In the event of the Pre-school being forced to cancel sessions, the Pre-school will endeavour to give as much notice as is reasonably possible. The Pre-school reserves the right to offer replacement sessions in lieu of refunds.
Hanney Pre-School Registered Charity No. 1022246